Full time Key Stage 2 Teacher to work in mixed age (Year 4-6) class - start date Monday 6th January 2020 or possibly sooner if circumstances allow.
The Governors of Irthington Village School are seeking to appoint a full time Key Stage 2 teacher to join our dedicated, hardworking and highly effective staff team.
The successful candidate will be:
- A strong and effective classroom practitioner.
- Able to inspire and motivate both the children and adults you work with.
- Dedicated to the well-being of all the children at the school.
- Committed to developing and enhancing your own professional practice.
- Creative and flexible in their teaching to meet the needs of all pupils.
- Confident to plan and teach a mixed age class.
- Able to secure excellent learning behaviours and independence for all learners.
- Able to foster strong relationships with parents, governors, colleagues and other professionals.
- Willing to play a full and active role in the wider life of the school.
We can offer:
- A good school (March 2017).
- Happy, hardworking, polite and well-behaved children who love to learn.
- A supportive and welcoming staff team.
- A commitment to your ongoing professional development.
- A commitment to offering all children access to a wider curriculum.
Irthington Village School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and references will be taken up.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged by prior appointment. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
Closing date: 5pm on Monday 7th October 2019
Shortlisting: Tuesday 8th October 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 14th October 2019